1) A 10% deposit is required at the time of booking, using the
attached credit card debit authorization form. It must be filled
in and faxed back to me at the same time than the booking request,
along with the required ID copies. No booking will be made
until payment is processed.
2) A few of our suppliers (cruise companies, etc.) do have other terms of reservation and deposit. You will be notified at the time of booking.
3) Name of each person traveling as printed on passport, as well as international arrival and departure flights details (airline company, flights numbers and dates) must be mentioned.
4) The confirmation of the services booked and confirmed will be sent to you detailed in the invoice, as well as another credit card debit authorization form, for final payment of your file. Final payment is required no later than 30 days prior to your arrival in Tahiti.
5) If you fail to make full payment by the cut off date, your booking will be automatically cancelled, without prior notice.
6) All your travel documents will be remitted to you upon your international arrival in Tahiti, by one of our guides.
7) Cancellation must be notified in writing, by
email or fax. An acknowledgement will be sent back to you by our
services, upon reception. Should you not receive this acknowledgement
within 1 working day, please contact us by phone + (689) 56 25 33.
8) In case of cancellation prior to 15 days before arrival, a 50 Euro per person cancellation fee will be charged. The rest of the prepayment will be refund on your credit card.
9) In case of cancellation 7 to 15 days before arrival, an additional 2 nights fee per hotel booked, will be retained. The rest of the prepayment will be refund on your credit card.
10) In case of cancellation received less than 7 days prior to arrival, full prepayment will be retained.
11) A few of our suppliers do have other terms of cancellation and refund. They will be notified at the time of booking.
12) All dives are nonrefundable once you arrive in Tahiti & Her Islands
Travel insurance is not included with the packages and other arrangements offered by Dive Tahiti Blue; however for your protection and peace of mind, we highly recommend you insure yourself against trip cancellation, medical emergencies or illnesses and baggage loss. We also strongly recommend you purchase dive insurance. For more information about dive insurance, contact DAN at www.DiversAlertNetwork.org.